July 11, 2012

Fenders & Fireworks

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Finally getting around to sharing how I spent the 4th of July. Family and I checked out a small car show and festival at the fairgrounds. I loved checking out the various booths and admiring the classic cars. They had a fireworks show later but we decided to go out to dinner instead and call it an early night. I've been feeling a bit under the weather this week so my days have been spent taking it easy drinking lots of tea while watching Parenthood on Netflix. I leave this weekend on vacation to Arizona so I'm hoping to feel better by then. There will be plenty of pictures to post here during the 2 weeks I'll be gone. I'm so excited to get away for a bit and spend quality time with my family before I move back to Seattle in September.

0 comments:

Post a Comment