October 19, 2011

High Noon

Someone is not amused that I found their hiding spot.
It was a pleasant fall afternoon for a walk through Columbia last Saturday. We weren't in any sort of rush so we leisurely walked up and down the little streets taking in all of the historical goodness. We went up to one of the set-up houses and I loved the wallpaper and some of the items inside (2nd picture), which surprised me since the 1850s isn't really one of my favorite decades of style. It's funny how inspiration can come in all different forms and when you least expect it.

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute!! The tree in that last picture is beautifull!
    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerstin! Your photos are so beautiful. Just wanted to stop by and say hi...love when I find a new blog to be inspired by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Veronica! The colors were just as unbelievably colorful in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mallory! Thanks so much. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog; your posts and etsy shop are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photography. such a fantastic blog, and inspiring for a new photographer like me. new follower, and hope we can stay connected--following!
    cheers,
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete